It’s time for a new Holiday Jumpstart card kit and this one is Very Merry!
Featuring diecuts from Penny Black, Sunny Studio and Taylored Expressions, this clean and simple design in classic holiday hues is easy to assemble and sure to please. This kit is now available in limited quantities at Paper Anthology for $25; click this link to purchase online (locals remember to choose “pick up in store” to avoid shipping charges) or stop by the store to see it in person!
Don’t we ALL love the idea of making our holiday cards throughout the year, instead of November and December? But honestly, it can be difficult to be inspired during the “off-season”. Paper Anthology’s Christmas Card Club is a wonderful solution, but it fills up quickly, and what if you can’t make it to the store one Friday night per month? Here’s an additional option that works entirely on your schedule.
Our pre-packaged Holiday Jumpstart kits (cute name, right?) include everything you need (except adhesives) to complete FIVE copies of a brand new original holiday card design. This month’s edition is called “Very Merry” and we think it lives up to its name.
This kit contains:
- Five A2 white top-fold card bases;
- Five pre-cut white lattice panels;
- Five 3 x 4″ red patterned paper panels;
- Five 3.25 x 4.25″ goldenrod mats;
- Five pre-cut sets of five-layer poinsettias
- Five pre-cut sets of two-layer poinsettia centers;
- Five pre-cut holly leaves;
- Five pre-cut “MERRY” sentiments in both goldenrod and pomegranate;
- Fifteen scarlet Spellbinders sequins;
- Enough white seambinding to wrap around and tie bows on five card fronts
These kits are now available in-store and online at Paper Anthology. If YOU could use like a Holiday Jumpstart, we hope you’ll check them out!