It’s GARAGE SALE DAY at Paper Anthology and the only thing missing is YOU!!! We’ll be here from 10am to 5pm and in addition to the amazing array of gently used supplies from our 30 vendors, of course you can shop the store as well! Come visit us at 717 US Highway 46 in Kenvil, NJ 07847 and see what treasures you might find…
WHAT: The Paper Anthology Papercrafters’ Garage Sale is BACK and better than ever with thirty (30!) vendors this year!
WHEN: Saturday, September 25, 2021 10am-5pm
WHERE: At Paper Anthology, 717 US Highway 46, Kenvil, NJ 07847 (<< click link for map!)
WHY: Because we all looooooooove bargains, right?!
If you’ve never been to Paper Anthology, this once-a-year event is definitely worth the trip! In addition to our own amazing selection of brand new stamps, dies, stencils, paper, embellishments, paint, ink, embossing powder and pretty much anything else your papercrafting heart desires; this sale offers a unique opportunity to purchase gently used items at bargain prices. What amazing goodies will our thirty vendors be bringing along? The only way to find out is to come to the sale!
Please plan to wear a mask if you’re unvaccinated; and please note that our fully vaccinated staff will not be wearing masks!
Before we begin, please note that every word in this post depends on the “CoVid Situation” being at a manageable level this fall, and that state and local regulations will allow medium-to-large gatherings to take place!
We are *cautiously* proceeding in the hopes that we will be able to hold the Paper Anthology Papercrafters’ Garage Sale on September 25, 2021. To that end, if you’d like to be a vendor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot and obtain your number. Then, please read the rest of this post!
1. Vendors need not be present at the sale, all items are displayed together, arranged roughly in categories, on tables inside and (weather permitting) outside Paper Anthology.
2. Each vendor will be given an individual number, which must be marked CLEARLY on all your items, along with the price you’ve set for that item.
3. Buyers will be able to pay for all their items in one transaction, and the amounts due to each vendor will be recorded at the register. At the end of the day, each vendor’s sales will be tallied and the total, less 5% vending fee, will be presented to you, the following week, in the form of a Paper Anthology Gift Card.
4. All sale items must be CLEARLY MARKED with your vendor number and your price. Yes, we already mentioned this in Point 1, but experience has taught us, we cannot possibly overstress the importance of clarity! If the cash register operator cannot decipher your price, they will have to GUESS. If they cannot decipher your vendor number, the sale will be recorded to Paper Anthology. We highly recommend un-smudge-able ink and nice sturdy stickers.
5. Prices must end in .25 cents, .50 cents, .75 cents or .00! If you have a bunch of items you’d like to price at .10 cents each, group them together in a little bag! (Grab bags and “collections” of miscellaneous paper or embellies generally sell really well; we all love a “surprise” assortment, right?)
6. Sale items may be dropped off no earlier than the Saturday before the sale (9.18.21) and picked up no later than the Saturday after the sale (10.2.21).