Ink on 3: Atelier Marilyn Red ~ Artist Grade Fusion Ink Pad
What makes Atelier Artist Grade Fusion Ink So Amazing and Special?
- Atelier inks have been developed with water coloring in mind, to work seamlessly with our Fadeout No Line Coloring Ink. They are more in line with a high end watercolor paint, without the high end price. Plus, they stamp beautifully, can be used to create beautifully blended backgrounds are Alcohol / Copic Marker friendly (when dry or heat set) and so much more!
- Atelier inks have a very buttery consistency, with a very high (color) pigment content, much in the same way high end eyeshadows have a high pigment content, better blend-ability and layering properties.
- When you add water to Atelier for painting the color stays bright & pretty even after it dries, plus some beautiful undertones will emerge in your paintings, giving more artistic dimension & interest.
- Atelier makes painting so much easier because you get that dark to light blend very easily, bringing out the artist in everyone.
- The entire Atelier Ink line is artist grade quality because of the way it is formulated and the ratio of (color) pigment it has.