What are you doing on Saturday, September 24th? If you’re a bargain-loving papercrafter within driving distance of Morris County, New Jersey, we have a REALLY great suggestion!
WHAT: The famous Paper Anthology Papercrafters’ Garage Sale!
WHEN: Saturday, September 24, 2022 10am-5pm
WHERE: At Paper Anthology, 717 US Highway 46, Kenvil, NJ 07847 (<< click link for map!)
WHO: Thirty vendors… the most ever!
WHY: Because we all looooooooove bargains, right?!
BRING: Your own bag!!!
If you’ve never been to Paper Anthology, this once-a-year event is definitely worth the trip! In addition to our amazing selection of brand new stamps, dies, stencils, paper, embellishments, paint, ink, embossing powder and pretty much anything else your papercrafting heart desires; this sale offers a unique opportunity to purchase gently used items at bargain prices. What amazing goodies will our THIRTY (yes, 30!) vendors be bringing along? The only way to find out is to come to the sale! Wear comfy shoes (there’s LOTS to see!) and please bring your own reusable bags. Just a reminder that this is one of the few days in our year that we don’t award punches on loyalty cards.
Reminder of Vendor Info
If you signed up in June to be a vendor, here’s a recap of the important points to remember. If you missed the sign-up phase, make sure to subscribe to the blog, so you’ll get the notice directly to your inbox next June, and you can be a vendor next year!
1. Each vendor was given an individual number, which must be marked CLEARLY on all your items. If you’re not absolutely sure what your number was, do take a minute to call the store (at 973- 927-1210) or email elisabeth@paperanthology to check. If the wrong number is on your items, your sales will be allocated to the person who has that number!!! The employees working the sale have NO way of detecting wrongly labelled items!
2. Sale items may be dropped off no earlier than the Saturday before the sale (9.17.22) and picked up no later than the Saturday after the sale (10.1.22).
3. All sale items must be CLEARLY MARKED with your vendor number and your price. Yes, we have mentioned this before, but experience has taught us that it’s impossible to overstress the importance of clarity! If the cash register operator cannot decipher your price, they will have to GUESS. If they cannot decipher your vendor number, the sale will be recorded to Paper Anthology. We highly recommend un-smudge-able ink and nice sturdy stickers.
4. Prices must end in .25 cents, .50 cents, .75 cents or .00! If you have a bunch of items you’d like to price at .10 cents each, group them together in a little bag! (Grab bags and “collections” of miscellaneous paper or embellies generally sell really well; we all love a “surprise” assortment, right?)
5. Buyers will be able to pay for all their items in one transaction, and the amounts due to each vendor will be recorded at the register. At the end of the day, each vendor’s sales will be tallied and the total, less 5% vending fee, will be presented to you, the following week, in the form of a Paper Anthology Gift Card.
6. If you drop off your items in bags, boxes or bins that you want back, please label them with your last name, so we can be sure to keep them straight. If you’re kind enough to lend tables, the same thing applies! (And thank you very much!)
Once again, If you have any questions at all, feel free to call the store (at 973- 927-1210) or email elisabeth@paperanthology to check; we want you to make LOTS of money while you clear out your older goodies!