Do you love the idea of making your holiday cards during the year but find it hard to get started off-season? Paper Anthology’s Christmas Card Club is a great solution, but it fills up quickly, and what if you can’t make it to the store one Friday night per month? Here’s a brand new alternative (because Christmas Card Club WILL be back in February!) that runs 100% on your schedule.
It’s a pre-packaged kit we’ve called Holiday Jumpstart (cute name, right?) that includes everything you need (except ink and adhesive) to complete FIVE copies of a brand new original holiday card design. This month’s edition is called “Jingle All the Way” because it’s built around Creative Expressions’ die of the same name. To illustrate, Lauren made five sample cards using five different colorways, and she’s included the recipes for those in the kit, but you can make them all the same OR rock your own favorite shades. For that matter, this design will work with ANY combination of blendable dye or hybrid inks you love; it could even be made using a single shade of ink or watercolor.
In the kit, you’ll get:
- Five white A2 tent-fold card bases;
- Five white panels embossed with the Taylored Expressions Sheet Music Embossing Folder;
- Five plain white ovals of nice sturdy cardstock to create your own ink-blended goodness;
- Five silver metallic cardstock “Jingle All the Way” diecuts;
- Enough white seam binding to create five bows;
- Complete directions, product details and full color photos.